Bathtub / Shower Installation in Toronto
Want to update a vanity or install a bathtub? Our team can assist you and make the process as easy as A-B-C. Yes, we're the ones to see when you wish to install or replace old bathroom fixtures. How come?
With years of experience servicing customers across the GTA we know how to install bathtubs and vanities on time and within an agreed-upon budget, but most importantly, we know how to install them to make you happy.
What are the key steps to installing a bathtub?
Below are the key steps to installing a bathtub, however, it's recommended to involve a professional:
- Choose a tub
- Turn of the water
- Disconnect the Drain Flange and Overflow Cover
- Disconnect the Drain Assembly
- Separate the Tub from the Wall
- Remove the Tub
- Dispose of the Old Tub
- Set the New Tub Into Place
- Install the Stringer
- Attach the Overflow Drain Assembly
- Connect the Drain
- Secure and Finish
What Does a Bathtub Installation Cost in Toronto?
It’s an important question that requires a proper and detailed assessment. The cost will depend on your needs, materials used, how much work is requested, and more. That’s why we will come to your condo to make an assessment and provide you with a free work and material estimate.
Overall, the average cost of a bathroom renovation project in Toronto costs $15,000 CAD, but to get a better idea of your own cost, please read our bathroom remodeling cost article.
Why Should I Hire Happy Bathroom Renovation To Remodel My Condo Bathroom?
- In over 10 years in business, we have had hundreds of clients satisfied with their amazing new condo washrooms. You can read their reviews on Google and HomeStars;
- We know condo renovation rules and regulation and will make the process painless for you;
- Over the years we’ve developed a wide range of material suppliers that provide us large discounts that we share with our clients;
- A free estimate is provided with no commitment from the client;
- Our pricing is transparent and is easy to understand;
- Our specialists are licensed and insured;
- We make sure to prepare your home for our renovation projects to protect floors and other surfaces from dust and scratches.
Submit your review